Eagle Wire Work Stations
Eagle Modular workstations increase productivity options with sturdy stainless steel top
and cantilevered shelves. Store supplies for your workstation above surface
keeping work area clear.
Equipment and Supply Central - Your Premier Source for Wire and Stainless Products
|Home||Ordering Info||Open an Account||Order Form||Customer Service||Contact Us||Sales Specials|
on Wire Shelving and Stainless Tables:
Your Freight Never Exceeds $219.00!!
Modular Desks -
Modular Desks - Workstations
• High-luster mirror chrome finish.
• Open wire cantilever shelves reduce dust build-up.
• Flexibility for a multitude of applications.
• Stainless steel work surface for durability and easy maintenance.
• Work surface is constructed of 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel for
strength and durability.
• Cantilever open wire shelves finished in high-luster mirror chrome
provide ample storage space for placement of supplies for day-to-day
• Rear wall matt constructed of 1⁄4˝ (6mm) diameter mild steel wire
with a high luster mirror chrome finish. 3˝ x 3˝ grid provides a means
for mounting additional accessories.
• Posts have a high-luster mirror chrome plating over a 1˝ (25mm) -
diameter 16 gauge steel tubular wall which ensures structural
strength and stability in any use — posts are provided with leveling
feet to maintain proper balance
• Entire assembly is further stabilized with a three-sided 1˝ (25mm)
heavy gauge channel frame mounted approximately 7˝ above the f
loor. Three-sided channel frame finished in high-luster mirror chrome.
Each Workstation includes:
Heavy gauge 304 Stainless Steel Top
(4) - Chrome plated posts
(3) side frames for stability
(2) - Cantilevered Open Wire Shelves
(1) - Rear Grid panel constructed of chrome and three sided 1" channel frame and leveling feet.
|24" x 36"||78.0||MD2436||560.35|
|24" x 48"||85.0||MD2448||607.05|
Schematic of Adjustable Work Station
Back to Home Page
Last updated 12/27/16
Copyright equipmentandsupply 2014